We are not a big corporate care company with thousands of anonymous staff.
We all know each other and support each other every day, working as a team.
Oakham Grange is proud to be an employer of choice
Benefits of working for Oakham Grange
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Great holiday allowance – increases with long service
- Flexible working/rota
- Automatic pension
- Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
- Quick career progression opportunities
- First class specialist tailored training and induction
- Length of service rewards
- Regular management supervision and support
- Staff forums – to give you a voice to share your ideas
- Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
- Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available
Senior Nurse £20.50 per hour (Up to £44,772 per annum pro-rata plus bonus below) 12 hour shifts, full time or part time– Days only Imagine actually having the time to deliver a high standard of nursing care to your patients. Here at Oakham Grange you will have this,...
Team Leader – Oakham Grange £12.80 per hour days and nights, £27,955.20 per annum If you are looking for a new challenge, want to broaden your existing career and you are keen to develop your knowledge and experience… please read on! Our focus at Oakham Grange is...
Care Assistant £10.50 per hour £22,932 p/a Full and part time hours available (12 hour shifts available, days and nights) Having you been thinking about a career in care? Or looking to progress in your current care role? If Competence, Choice and Compassion are more...
£11.75 per hour, days and nights, full and part time hours available. Competence, Choice and Compassion– are these more than just words to you? Do you want to really care and make a difference to our residents lives? At Oakham Grange we need experienced Senior Support...
For further information please contact Oakham Grange
t. 01572 33 22 11