We are not a big corporate care company with thousands of anonymous staff.
We all know each other and support each other every day, working as a team.
Oakham Grange is proud to be an employer of choice
Benefits of working for Oakham Grange
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Great holiday allowance – increases with long service
- Flexible working/rota
- Automatic pension
- Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
- Quick career progression opportunities
- First class specialist tailored training and induction
- Length of service rewards
- Regular management supervision and support
- Staff forums – to give you a voice to share your ideas
- Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
- Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available
HR & Recruitment Officer Full time £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience This is a lovely opportunity for an HR & Recruitment Officer/Administrator to work in our amazing new residential home in Oakham. The building is stunning and brand new, and we are...
We have an exciting, brand new opportunity for a Senior IT Support Engineer that will require you to build on your experience whilst also contributing your own knowledge and skills to help push our company forward. Marbrook/Ardale is a growing, luxury healthcare...
Full time, part time and bank hours available – hours are 08.00 – 16.30 includes weekends We need a housekeeping and laundry assistant who takes real pride in ensuring their work is always completed to our high standards. Our core values of Compassion, Competence and...
£11.70 per hour days and nights Do Competence, Choice and Compassion mean more than words to you? We need Team Leaders at Oakham Grange that have strong proven leadership skills, a good work ethic and who will enable our residents to have real choice and control over...
Care Assistant £9.50 per hour £20748 p/a Full and part time hours available (12 hour and 6 hour shifts available) If Competence, Choice and Compassion are more than just words to you, please read on….. If caring comes naturally and you are looking for a rewarding...
Full and part time hours available. We have opportunities for Senior Care Assistants who care; who can demonstrate empathy and compassion; and who can enable our residents to have real choice and control over their life. Competence, Choice and Compassion – are these...
For further information please contact Oakham Grange
t. 01572 33 22 11