“We are passionate about what we do and our great staff are key to our success”
Chief Operating Officer
Benefits of working for Oakham Grange
We are not a big corporate care company with thousands of anonymous staff. We all know each other and support each other every day, working as a team.
Working with us at Oakham Grange leads to a whole lot of great benefits! Here are just a few:
For an exciting, fulfilling and rewarding career, come and join our team, but before you apply, it’s essential you check yourself against the following statements:
- I am naturally caring and compassionate, I can empathise (put myself in someone else’s shoes and understand their feelings).
- I am honest.
- I am reliable.
- I really want to make a difference.
- I am eager to learn new things and happy to attend training.
- I have previous care experience but have always believed there is a better way to care.
- I want to have a voice and be influential in getting things right for our residents (promoting their independence, while maintaining their friendships and interests).
- (For nurses) I am a qualified nurse and would love to actually have an opportunity to do what I have trained for and work in a consultative role providing clinical and nursing care, advice and training to our amazing care team, residents and their families.
- I can work shifts and can be flexible
If selected, we will care for you with an equal passion and commitment as you will show to our residents. We will train you to be one of Oakham Grange’s greatest assets and will celebrate that by providing you with:
- A fair and very competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing training and personal development opportunities
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- Free meals
- Shopping vouchers and high street discounts
- Employment anniversary recognition
- A supportive and developmental management structure
- Staff forums to give you a voice to share YOUR ideas and see them actioned.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Full time, mainly nights with flexibility to cover days when needed. We are looking for experienced individuals whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own. Who can demonstrate empathy and passion, and deliver a person centred, first rate care with compassion...
We have opportunities for Senior Care Assistants who care; who can demonstrate empathy and compassion; and who can enable our residents to have real choice and control over their life. Competence, Choice and Compassion – are these more than just words to you? At...
Full and part time hours available, days or nights. Competence, Choice and Compassion– are these more than just words to you? We need Carers whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who have a passion for ensuring that our residents are at the centre...
For further information please contact Oakham Grange
t. 01572 33 22 11